Reed Tool Pouches

About the pouch:
I was tired of having all of my reed tools sliding around in my bag or tool box as I carried them with me EVERYWHERE. So I took some inspiration from fellow oboists and some online suppliers and made my own Oboe Reed Tool Pouch. Here are some photos of the very first one I made, which I use myself. The Pouches are made of canvas and have slots for knives, mandrels, rulers, pencils, shapers, you name it! My sharpening stone even fits in mine. I hand make these on a by order basis. This means if you order one it could take me a week to make it before it is shipped. Prices are $20 and fluctuate based on how many slots you want in your personal pouch. Eventually I hope to have a stock of standard sized pouches to sell but for now they are all customized. Mine closes with Velcro. Most have elastic bands that wrap around and hold everything in place. I love my pouch because it keeps me organized and now my tools take up less space in my packet oboe bag! Leave a comment with your email address to get information on specific orders and pricing. I have several size and fabric options!

Open left side of pouch
Open right side of Velcro pouch
To give an idea of size...

 Rolled pouch. Great organization and mobility


Click HERE to Pin it on Pinterest