Repetitve Stress Injuries

I recently attend the International Double Reeds Society Conference in Redlands, California where I went to a lecture on musicians health. Please check back later for more updated resources and ideas on strength training and warms ups to help your overall musical health.

Check out my personal story of my experience with performance related injury. Here.

I highly recommend reading Stephen Caplan's book "Obomotions". His website can be found here with information on his book:

http://www.oboemotions.com/Oboemotions.com/Home.html

disclaimer: I am not a doctor. Nor do am I recommend you substitue my suggests for a licensed physicians recommendations. This article is simply my story/journey to recovering for a problem I never expected to have. It is meant to be informative to those who do not experience issues of their own and hopeful to those who do. Thank you.